8.16.2004

music makes the world go round

Well, i finally got a 64-CD holder... i had outgrown my 32, I ended up doubling up CD's. Its pretty nice, its made by Napster and has 8 slots on the front for easy access.. its pretty cool. BUT I WANT MY IPOD!!! jeez.. to be able to get ANY song i want at the touch of a finger... man, thats nerd-vana right there. I just spent about 30 minutes loading it up, and found some CD's that had been missing... including some computer games. I'm still missing a couple, but my bet is that abby stole them from me.. she finds ways to get my cds (and clothes...err, she wears my DC Shoes hoodie all the time). I think she has my Yellowcard and Offspring CD. I'm going to look in her room (don't tell her, she hates people going in there) and find all my CD's b4 i go to practice. OH YEAH! crap, i have to practice. I'll update later tonight.

signing off,
DP

until the day i die

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home